Our Response to COVID-19
The health and well-being of all our customers and team members, as well as their loved ones is of utmost importance in these difficult times. In light of the global outbreak of COVID-19, we’re closely following official recommendations of the WHO and CDC, as well as local government regulations and recommendations.
In compliance with KFL&A Public Health, our Kingston store is currently closed and we are not accepting clients for appointments with the necessary social distance and cleaning procedures in place. We will continue to follow and practice safety guidelines in all aspects of appointments, pickup and delivery, with strict cleaning and product handling protocols in place.
When our store reopens, here are the steps we will take to ensure our customers' and our staff's safety:
• Limited staff and reduced number of appointments per day: ensuring there are only a few people in the store at a time and that everyone is able to safely maintain social distancing.
• Face mask requirement: our team and our customers are expected to wear a face mask prior to entering the store and to keep it on whilst inside the store.
• Signing In: we kindly ask to provide your name and contact information upon arrival in the event we are exposed to COVID-19 and need to reach you.
• Setting aside any pieces of clothing that have been tried on: ensuring anything that has been touched and tried on has been thoroughly cleaned.
• Carefully cleaning fitting rooms and surfaces: throughout the day, disinfecting our fitting rooms and any touchable surface.
• Sanitizing our tape measures: tape measures only utilized if requested and disinfected after every use.
We would like to enormously thank you for your continued support and patience as we navigate these challenging times.